The Artists Rifles Clubhouse is looking for a manager/chef/barman. We are currently looking for two people and although this would ideally suit a couple we will consider applications from individuals. Military experience of some sort is preferable.
The Artists Rifles Clubhouse is situated at the National Rifle Association’s (NRA) international shooting centre at Bisley Camp in rural Surrey only 28 miles from London. The ARC is a private members social and shooting club, that is both rich in history and has a fascinating and vibrant membership.
It is a colonial-style private members Clubhouse with much character and charm and was built for the Artists Rifles Regiment in 1926.
The day to day management and running of the Artists Rifles Clubhouse includes the following duties:
1. Looking after members and guests
2. Running the bar
3. Catering to a high standard
4. Managing the letting of 7 rooms
6. Processing membership applications and managing memberships
7. Organising members and external events
8. Assisting with the running of the Mars & Minerva Shooting Club, which has its own staff
10. Cashing up the till and banking
11. Light maintenance tasks or organising tradesmen to carryout repairs and overseeing them
12. Keeping the lawn and garden tidy
13. Producing newsletters and updating the website
14. Complying with HSE and regulatory requirements - testing fire alarms etc
The Clubhouse is open Wednesday to Sunday. It would be preferable if the applicants had previous experience in catering and hospitality and held a Personal Alcohol Licence and a Food Hygiene Certificate but not essential. Training will be provided. Accommodation will also be provided if required.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"