Site Service Co-ordinator - Chasefarm hospital
We currently have an opportunity for Site Service Co-ordinators to join our team at Chase Farm Hospital. Someone who takes pride in giving the highest level of expert service, works quickly and professionally.Package description
We currently have an opportunity for Site Service Co-ordinators to join our team at Chase Farm Hospital. Someone who takes pride in giving the highest level of expert service, works quickly and professionally.Main responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth running of both the Patient Catering and Retail Catering teams: Monitoring Wastage, Revenue Maximisation, daily KPI’s are met.
- To collate and provide the necessary data for the weekly operational report to the contract management team.
- Check attendance systems and monitor employee punctuality on weekly basis. Assisting with payroll operations.
- Day to day management support and communication with Support Services, Operations Manager and supervisory team. Ability to lead services when line manager or supervisors on annual leave.
- Assist and lead on HR processes such as note taking, investigations and absence meetings.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with all aspects of Health and Safety, Food Safety and Infection Control policies on site.
- Ensure sickness and absences are recorded accurately, the process is followed and communicated with Managers on a weekly basis.
- Develop good lines of communication and relationships at all levels within your team and with all Trust teams
- Check compliance by keeping personnel records, training, uniform, DBS & Right to Work information up to date for all staff.
- Monitor & maintain personnel records to ensure that all required information is present including return to works, job descriptions, contract of employment, expression of wish and right to work documentation is current.
- Oversee planning and production of Allocation / Holiday planning ensuring effective and economic deployment of the team and adequate cover is available. Keep master rotas up to date with current members of staff and update line manager with weekly hours.
- Monitor and track consumable usage in all ward areas and departments and look for improvements to process and procedures.
- Train and develop your team as required by the company and legislation: to check that members of your team are aware of these requirements and are working in accordance with them.
- Will have great communication and people skills
- Will adopt a proactive approach, constantly looking for ways to grow the business
- Able to organise work load whilst working to tight deadlines
- Will require confidence to deal with difficult situations
- Will have a passion for the service, ensuring the needs of the client are met at all times
- Will be flexible to assist the needs of the business and to cover shifts at short notice
- Will be Self-motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Must have a full Uk driving licence and able to drive.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.