Barista - Hillingdon Hospital
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.Package description
We currently have an opportunity for a Barista to join our team, someone who takes pride in giving the highest level of expert service and works quickly and professionally. The site caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service.Main responsibilities
- Serving a variety of hot beverages utilising a barista machine to clients and customers, including specialist teas and coffees such as cappuccinos and lattes.
- Adhering to brand standards to ensure constancy to our products with the highest quality at the heart of everything we serve
- In addition to serving on the coffee bar, you will also be required to assist with the serving of other food and beverages within the catering facility, clearing tables and occasional washing up duties
- Please note that this is often an exceptionally busy role that can be very demanding
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- A smart and tidy appearance is imperative to this role
Successful candidates must have previous experience as a Barista and a strong knowledge of coffee. A desire to offer the highest standards in customer service is essential.About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.