Head of Learning & Development - London
Our client is a nationally recognised brand within a growing niche market, offering all day catering for consumer eating out and special occasions. Located on the High Street, in Shopping Centres and Train Stations, they offer the customer an affordable varied daytime menu as well as being renowned for their authentic, fresh and indulgent bakery products and special occasion cakes.
With sales currently in excess of £100m across 135 sites from Scotland to the South Coast and growing due to new store openings.
Led by an entrepreneurial Chief Executive, the company are now looking to recruit a Head of Learning and Development. This is a newly created role so you'll have a completely blank canvass, with a real opportunity to add value, bring your ideas to life and really make your mark. It is also a very exciting time to join this growing private equity backed business.
Our client is looking to pay between £50,000 to £60,000 plus car allowance, depending on experience.
Key responsibilities and initial projects include:
- Overall responsibility for learning, development and employee engagement
- Create and implement a new, relevant, user-friendly training manual to replace existing one
- Develop and implement robust induction plan
- Review and improve current recruitment processes and procedures
- Create processes to effectively monitor, measure and improve employee engagement
- Design and implement learning, development and succession plan
- Ensure best practice is encouraged, delivered and celebrated across the business
- Design and deliver engaging, training sessions within the business
- Create and implement metrics to measure return on investment
We’re looking for someone who is:
- An experienced Learning and Development professional with branded experience at a similar level
- A self-starter, who uses their initiative, drive and tenacity to make it happen
- Highly creative, bursting with innovative ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to adopt an analytical and strategic approach
- Resilient and resourceful
If you are actively seeking a new challenge and this role appeals, please apply by sending your CV in the first instance or contact Helen 07568 108470. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.