7 days left
- Full Time
Elior UK is a contract caterer that brings a passion for food and service to our clients and customers individually, meeting their exact needs at the local level. But we also have the resources to ensure innovation and the highest standards in every area important to health, safety and the delivery of great value, responsibly and sustainably.
Our people are dedicated to making our customers delighted with the whole Elior experience of service. Not only because our food is excellent – food is our core expertise and inspiration – but because of the quality, warmth and efficiency of our service.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales and Events Executive to join the conference and events team at Ibrox Stadium, home to Rangers Football Club
- Seek out new potential business opportunities to grow C&E revenue
- Account manage existing clients to identify any possible opportunities for growth
- Develop an excellent knowledge of the local market and implement a local prospecting plan to develop new business
- Meet clients and carry out show rounds
- Follow up on sales leads, undertake meetings both on/off site and competitor visits/calls
- Prepare and presenting proposals and quotations for new/existing business
- Represent the company at trade shows, exhibitions and networking events
- Understand the venue sales targets and carry out proactive sales activity to achieve all targets / KPI’s set
- Telesales calls to create awareness of facilities and grow the pipeline
- Assist with enquiry handling when necessary
The ideal candidate will be committed, willing and ambitious with the determination to achieve all targets set. They will have the drive and passion to build key relationships in the local area through proactive sales and account management. Strong communication skills are key to the success of this exciting role.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly