We are looking for an experienced Hospitality Supervisor to join our team.Package description
The main objective of this position is to help and support the Unit Manager in supervising the team and delivering high standards of food quality and service. You will have specific responsibility for certain aspects of the business.Ideal candidate
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in a similar catering role
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.