House Keeping Supervisor
We currently have an exciting opportunity for talented and experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to work with our high profile contract in Kings College Hospital. The successful candidate will have the extensive experience of working in a housekeeping/cleaning operation in a healthcare industry.Main responsibilities
You will ensure the highest level of service on wards and that our hospital is ready for visits/inspections at any time through leading your team and monitoring cleaning standards on wards. The role involves managing our laundry services and cleaning machinesIdeal candidate
- Minimum 2 years of housekeeping supervisory experience in a medium – large operation.
- Good communication and customer skills.
- Strong IT, administrative and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Infection control.
- High standards and be quality driven.
- Auditing experience will be advantageous.
Medirest is the UK’s leading healthcare support service brands, working in more than 50 acute hospitals and medical treatment centres. Our aim is to provide the highest quality, best value cleaning, catering, logistics support and retail services to the healthcare sector. Medirest improves the patient experience by consistently delivering:
- Clean and safe hospitals
- The best patient dining experience in the world
- Flexible and professional logistic services including ‘on-demand’ portering, helpdesk and support services
- The best choice of retail brands including high street names.