Catering Contract Operations Manager
This nationwide care home operator are now of the size where they are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to take over the day to day running of the business. They are now looking to enhance the operational structure by recruiting an Operations Manager to take over the management of a nationwide outsourced catering contract to deliver the service they have become renowned for. The role will involve: managing the 3rd party operational activity with our in house teams to ensure we are getting value for money from our contract; ensuring the terms of the contract are being adhered to and to ensure each care home’s internal catering needs are being addressed and expectations are exceeded.
This is a national role with sites spanning from London to the North and South West.
It is therefore important that the Operations Manager has the following:
• A genuine passion for fresh creative, innovative food
• Commercial acumen and numerically astute
• A visible and hands on style with real presence to lead the team from the front
• The ability to quickly forge and maintain strong working relationships
• Has an open and honest approach
• Is non-corporate in their style
• Likes to lead their teams in delivering the best possible service and a client-centric approach
• Ambitions to support continued rapid growth for the company
If you are interested in becoming the Operations Manager for a rapidly growing company, who has genuine values attributed to people and fresh food, then please apply by sending your CV as a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, we will only respond to candidates with the relevant skills and experience
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"