Chef Manager - Milton Keynes
If you are a passionate and experienced contract caterer Supervisor/Assistant Manager looking to progress into a Chef Management position within a corporate unit based in Milton Keynes - we want to hear from you!Package description
£18,000 - £20,000
Monday - Friday only!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Plan, prepare and deliver employee dining & hospitality catering functions
- Deliver service streams within agreed budgets
- Manage and comply to all statutory & company health and safety procedures
- Complete weekly and monthly account reporting using compass finance systems
- Create a local relationship with the FM on site through regular meetings.
- Preferred experience in contract catering within a corporate environment.
- Previous experience in delivering hospitality (this can be in the form of hotel, conference centre or restaurant)
- Financial acumen is essential
- CIEH L2 or 3 in Food Safety (Desirable)
- The contract is within a financial institution, applicant needs to understand and have experience of corporate catering
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER