Ward Catering Supervisor
Catering Supervisor to work with our high profile contract in Kings College Hospital. You will help lead our highly motivated and focused team, who deliver outstanding customer service at this prestigious contract at Kings College Hospital. Our Supervisory Team oversees around 160 Ward Host/Hostesses and 40 ward kitchens.Main responsibilities
The role involves day to day supervisory of patient feeding services, leading the team and computer administration duties. The Patient Feeding Supervisor will play a part in ensuring that staff and facilities are compliant in all aspects of training, H&S and client audits requirements.Ideal candidate
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate and lead a team
- Previous experience of high volume catering units in patient sector site or previous experience in high volume housekeeping
- Passion for food and achieving 100% customer satisfaction
- High standards and be quality driven
- Strong IT, administrative and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety and Infection control preferable
This vacancy is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that all convictions, cautions, reprimands and warnings on your criminal record need to be disclosed. An enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be applied for in the event of a successful application.
Only relevant convictions and other information will be taken into account, so disclosure will not necessarily be a bar to attaining this position.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, working in more than 50 acute hospitals and medical treatment centres. Our aim is to provide the highest quality, best value cleaning, catering, logistics support and retail services to the healthcare sector. Medirest improves the patient experience by consistently delivering: