Costa Coffee Supervisor- weekends only
We currently have an exciting opportunity for talented a Supervisor to work within our Costa Coffee section. You will join our highly motivated team, in delivering outstanding customer service at this prestigious contract in Kings College Hospital.Main responsibilities
To give great customer service by ensuring that you role model Costa Coffee behaviours and make the customer the priority at all times.
· Ensures availability is maximised by maintaining an accurate stock file.
· Ensures minimal waste cost by maintaining an accurate stock file and waste recorded accurately.
· Reviews Gaps in stock to improve on shelf availability. Providing data to complete fixing list or reduce stock holding requests.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent service skills with attentive customer care
- Good command of the English language
- Awareness of both food and personal hygiene standards.
- Barista and Supervisory experience
Healthcare Retail, part of Compass Group, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.