Customer Service Administrator
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join this fast growing dynamic team in an exciting and fast modernising business based in Royston, Hertfordshire.
This position is working for a very successful company who have been in business for over 40 years supplying catering equipment and luxury tableware to the Catering and Hospitality industry. This is an excellent chance to develop and learn in a business that is constantly and rapidly modernising to remain at the forefront of its industry.
The Role of Customer Service Administrator
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties in order to support customers with their enquiries. This will include processing orders, quotations and other customer transactions and communications.
This position would suit a candidate that has exceptional administration skills and previous customer service experience in order to confidently discuss quotations and orders with customers over the phone.
Key Skills Required
* Excellent customer service skills both written and spoken
* Intermediate level of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
* Excellent organisation and planning skills, with outstanding attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* Be self-motivated and have acceptance of responsibility for achieving targets/KPIs
* Passion, energy and aspiration for the hospitality industry
* Empathy with desire to always offer customers resolution - delivering 100% happiness
* Ability to use their own initiative and work autonomously
* Telesales experience would be beneficial
In the role of Customer Service Administrator you will work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm and receive an excellent basic salary of £17,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience. You will also be included in the monthly and annual performance based bonus scheme, with an OTE of £21,000 to £24,000 per annum.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our client’s team as a Customer Service Administrator, please apply now!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
customer service, admin, administration, sales, order processing,
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly