With our fabulous new Country Club and Spa opening soon, there has never been a more exciting time to join Swinton Park.
We are recruiting for the position of Terrace Restaurant Manager for our brand new Restaurant opening soon, this role will report directly to the hotel manager and will be primarily responsible for the smooth running of all food operations in the Country Club’s restaurant. The successful candidate needs to have excellent attention to detail, dedicated customer service skills and the ability to help craft an exceptional Food and Beverage team.
In addition to Duty Management responsibilities, the Terrace Restaurant Manager will need to ensure:
- The overall smooth running of the Terrace Restaurant
- Training and development of the team
- Development and maintenance of operating standards
- Compiling weekly rota
- Control of weekly/monthly payroll and costs
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our great company. If you feel you have the necessary skills, and the desire to succeed as a Restaurant Manager with us then please apply.
We believe that hospitality is all about our people and at Swinton Park we are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that they, in turn, extend this positivity to our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Discounts at Swinton Park and Bivouac
- Live-in accommodation where appropriate
- Free car parking
We are looking for:
- Strong team players willing to take direction
- A passion for excellent customer service and an eye for detail
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Great personal presentation and pride in your appearance
- Excellent spoken English
- The enthusiasm to learn and grow within our company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar operation is preferable
- Good attention to detail
About the company
A luxury castle hotel in the Yorkshire Dales, with fine dining, cookery school, country club and spa and extensive grounds. The estate has been owned by the Cunliffe-Lister family since the 1880s and is the ancestral seat of the Earl of Swinton. Rooms are furnished with antiques and family portraits so guests enjoy an authentic stately home experience with the warmth and grandeur of a traditional English house. Needless to say, the standards of service are excellent – discreet but far from stuffy, and the hotel has enjoyed wide acclaim and many awards in recognition of this.
To apply, please forward your CV to Andrew Lindsey:
Apply for Restaurant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly