Hospitality and Events Manager
We are looking for a talented and experienced Hospitality Manager that can lead the team and help enhance our food offer and service.
We need someone with experience in Hospitality Management who can inspire and motivate the team yet retain a hands-on approach to the operations. You will lead the team and build on recent successes to consistently deliver the highest standards of customer service across a wide range of hospitality events.
The role requires someone who is commercially minded with the ability to demonstrate a track record of developing efficient and cost effective processes and that you have first class communication skills and a keen eye for detail.Package description
- Mon - Fri, will need to be flexible
- 26k - 28k per annum depending on experience
- Free car parking
- Opportunity to join the Compass share and pension scheme
- Great opportunities to progress within Compass
- Up to 10 % discount in various high street stores plus many more benefits
- Ensure that all hospitality services are delivered to the highest standards
- Confident in managing a small team of direct reports
- Must enjoy being hands on and customer facing - visibility and control is essential
- Organising and coordinating a high volume and a wide variety of events
- Ensure that all customer requirements are delivered in line with Client and Compass’ expectation
- Staff development including training and motivating staff
- Leading innovation and trialling creative ideas
- Managing the budgets & increasing sales
● Hospitality Manager or Assistant Events & Hospitality Manager experience essential
● Excellent client management experiences, confident in building relationships and pitching new ideas to senior stakeholders
● Team leadership, team synergy and motivation
● Clear and confident decision making
● Self motivation, initiative and high energy
● Commercially focused with ability to measure impact and results.
● Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organisational levels.
● Demonstrates Compass values and recognition principles.
● Strong communicator that can confidently speak with all levels within the business, where necessary utilising negotiation and reasoning skills.
● Communicate and collaborate across many teams about multiple projects taking place simultaneously.
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.