Currently recruiting for a dedicated Assistant Manager to assist the General Manager in overseeing the catering/ hospitality offer at one of our contracts in Cheltenham.
In total you will be looking after 7 outlets including coffee and retail.
You'll be responsible for improving the food offer & quality on site whilst leading a team to provide an outstanding customer service at all times.Package description
- Mon - Fri, will need to be flexible
- £30K - £35K per annum depending on experience
- Free car parking
- Opportunity to join the Compass share and pension scheme
- Great opportunities to progress within Compass
- Up to 10 % discount in various high street stores plus many more benefits
- Manage the catering & food offer on site
- Lead and manage the team of 20 to deliver outstanding service
- Initially improve the food offer by reviewing menu's and then maintain the high standard
- Managing a set budget/financial control for all the catering services
- Drive sales
- Must have proven previous management experience, ideally from a hospitality environment with retail experience
- Have catered for high volume including experience managing a large team
- Outstanding customer service skills and dealing with clients at all levels
- Smart appearance
- Front of house focused
- IT literate
- Strong financial acumen
- Quality and standards driven
- Passion for providing excellent service at ALL times
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.