Head of People, Education & Careers
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your extensive HR, training and management experience to make a difference to young and vulnerable people as well as business?
The Springboard Charity helps support young people achieve their potential, relieves unemployment for people of all ages and alleviates poverty by supporting people into employment within Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism Industries.
This is a wonderful charity that provide a specialist careers advice and guidance service, educational services in schools, work experience, and programmes that support vulnerable people into employment. At the same time they deliver effective careers campaigns, engage in fund raising activities and support the industry.
We are now recruiting a new position for the Head of People, Education and Careers.
The role has overall responsibility for the training and development needs and other HR requirements of the Springboard teams and managing the relationship with the HR outsourced company.
The role will develop and upkeep Springboard’s training and development programmes for all three categories of the charity’s beneficiaries and will deliver train the trainer programmes for these Springboard programmes.
The role has overall responsibility for the development of Springboard’s education programmes, the development of Springboard’s careers materials, events and IAG services, including the management of website content to ensure it is up to date and fit for purpose.
We are seeking candidates with relevant experience within the Charity sector and/or the Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism industry.
Experience/qualifications and proven track record in following:
- Inspiring and motivating leader
- Outgoing, cheerful and confident
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage a number different projects at any one time ensuring commitments are delivered within budget, on time and line with expectations
- The ability to find flexible delivery solutions using imaginative approaches and lateral thinking
- Knowledge of developments in industry, education, and skills
- Knowledge of the labour market and the factors that motivate career choice
- Confident in the use of IT systems, CRM system (Salesforce is an advantage) and social media
Salary up to £40,000 per annum dependent upon experience, 25 days’ annual leave and auto enrolment pension.
Please send a CV and Cover letter detailing your skills and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Head of People, Education & Careers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly