Are you looking for a new career and challenge? Join us on a journey to Beyond Outstanding!
Starting in the salary range of: £16,461 - £26,034 (unqualified teacher range)
Starting date - September 2017,
Required for September 2017, Chef Teacher to join our food technology team.
- Do you have a passion for food?
- Would you like to teach and then open a top class restaurant with our students?
- Have you considered passing on your passion for food to other people and gain a professional qualification?
You could join us and train to teach and share your enthusiasm for food with the young people at Summerhill School who are some of the nicest children in the country and who would love to be inspired by you. If you can demonstrate excellence and passion and would like to take your career down a different direction, we would really like to hear from you.
If you think you possess the following attributes, please apply?
- Ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
- Potential to progress in your career
- Possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
- The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff
- Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
- A clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying or to arrange a visit please contact the school office to arrange an appointment – 01384 816165.
You should complete an online application form through the WM Jobs website. Online application forms only will be accepted for this vacancy. If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the HR Resourcing Team on 01384 811300 (option 1) or via e-mail to HR Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
The above post requires an enhanced disclosure in accordance with the Protection of Children Act 1999.
Closing date: Wednesday 5th July, 2017 - 12 noon