Catering Team Leader
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Catering Team Leader to join our highly motivated team. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast paced, busy environment.Main responsibilities
To ensure that the team is providing an effective, efficient and consistent service to customers as well as managing rotas and guiding team members in their duties whilst adhering to company policy and procedure.
A sound knowledge of all areas of food service are essential in this role, as is strong communication and the ability to lead small teams of people providing coaching and support.Ideal candidate
It is important that you are a good team player and have a flexible approach and attitude. You may be asked to multi skill to other areas of the operation. You should be adaptable and willing as well as passionate and hard working.
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of customers and colleagues.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- You must be smart, polite and well presented at all times.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong Team player.
- Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care
- 3 years experience within the catering environment
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant area
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.