Assistant Hospitality Manager
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing a large hospitality team
- Planning and delivering events and meetings
- Creating a positive working environment, leading by example, motivating and inspiring the team
- Delivering trainings and supporting the team to achieve their full potential.
- Providing team with all necessary tools and information to ensure highest standards of service.
- Ensure the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness of all front of house areas and equipment.
- Follow and ensure the team adheres to the company health & safety and food safety procedures
- Anticipate and respond in a professional manner to all clients’ requests
- Flexible working hours as per business demands
- Be able to oversee the department in the hospitality manager's absence
- Looking after administrative agenda of the department