Regional Manager - PFI
3 days left
- Full Time
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
For more than a quarter of a century, we have focused on helping young people build strong bodies, sharp minds and to lead long, healthy lives. To Eat, Learn and Live.
And at Chartwells, we are market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services within the education sector, are always on the look at for new and exciting talent and this new opportunity is no different – Regional ManagerMain responsibilities
You will have full responsibility for delivering business performance for a designated number of contracts that are made up of secondary & primary schools within the Liverpool region.
Developing strong and trusted client relationships, through the management and leadership of your team (circa 250)
Ensuring accurate and effective financial management of all aspects of the contracts including effective control of costs, lifecycle and variation management and opportunities for increasing contract performance.Ideal candidate
Now what we are looking for from candidates are the following:
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar commercial environment and with PFI contracts
- Must be commercially astute, organised and experienced in developing budgets, meeting financial targets, managing a heavy workload and working to tight deadlines.
- Trade qualification in an approved discipline i.e. Engineer / Quantity Surveyor / Facilities Management
- Approved Health & Safety qualification i.e. IOSH Managing Safety
- Knowledge and experience working with Engineering Building Services; Catering; Cleaning; Asset & Lifecycle Management
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this positon please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07917 587109