Do you enjoy cooking superb quality English cuisine?
Are you passionate about attention to detail?
If the answers to these questions are yes you might be just the person we are looking for to join our small, friendly, established catering team.
We would expect you to be
- Imaginative and creative, working on your own initiative
- Able to cook nutritious meals using fresh produce for the home’s residents which would include breakfast, lunch, supper and catering for special occasions
- Able to commit to our rota system.
- Plan and prepare menu’s which are in keeping with special dietary requirements.
- Good knowledge of allergens.
- Good knowledge of HACCP.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role
- NVQ Level 3 in Catering or equivalent recognized qualification.
- Previous experience of working in a Care Home or with an elderly client group.
In return we offer
- Generous rates of pay with weekend and bank holiday enhancement, which are negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- An occupational sick pay scheme is in operation.
- Sociable working hours (always finished by 8pm).
We are a 44 bedded Care home for persons over the age of 65 and a registered Charity situated in the heart of Chelsea.
Please click apply and send us your CV.
As you will be working with vulnerable adults this position is subject to a full enhanced DBS disclosure and Reference checks.
For further information about this position call 02073515339 between 8:30am and 7:30pm and ask to speak with Georgia James.