General Manager £28-£38K (dependent upon experience) + excellent bonus potential
Our client is a well-established venue offering F&B, wedding and events facilities in a historical venue set in private gardens, offering freshly cooked locally sourced products.
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Suffolk this prestigious venue is looking for a skilled General Manager from the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire area to take ownership of the operation and oversee multiple incomes. There is a small established team and lots of autonomy to set the pace and standards.
If you are an experienced General Manager and providing you are able to meet the criteria below, we’d like to hear from you:
• Proven experience at General Management level
• Presence and bags of personality!
• Driven to excel in sales and constantly enhance the profile of the restaurant
• Leading by example and remaining hands on with the customer and team requirements
• Able to work at a high pace and juggle a number of tasks
• The desire to exceed the customer expectations at all times
• Highly organised, enthusiastic and a naturally outgoing individual to fit the team
If this is you – then we look forward to receiving your CV. Please send as a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.