Soft Services Manager Head Office
If you have excellent customer management skills and have a proactive attitude to work then this could be the role for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Soft Facilities Services Manager to work for us based at one of our corporate fast moving consumer goods clients based in North West London
- To effectively manage the Sodexo team and to ensure that exemplary facilities services are provided across this FMCG Head Office based in London,
- To deliver operational excellence across all Sodexo services, including cleaning, logistics, conferencing and meetings, concierge and audio visual support.
- Motivate and lead the team to achieve high performance at all times.
- Manage and control the services to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices.
- Deliver services in line with the business ethos, delivering innovative solutions to the client’s expectations.
- Work as part of a team ensuring high standards of service, customer satisfaction and contract retention.
- To effectively manage and develop, undertake appropriate training and staff development.
- Check with each team leader and supervisors daily that all work is being carried out satisfactorily and in accordance with work schedules and to the standards required.
- To ensure all current legislative requirements are met and appropriate systems are in place.
- Pro-active attitude and can be flexible in relation to duties and working hours.
- Good understanding of working in a service focused environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to priorities and manage their time effectively
- Work effectively without close supervision and must possess good organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly is seen as essential
- Demonstrable success in developing and delivery stock control mechanisms
- Experience of designing and delivering to targets to achieve quality standards, customer satisfaction and profit margins
- Experience of delivering financial targets
- Experience of customer service and in particular customer relationship management
- IT & systems literate, use of IT systems to provide/monitor data within the Quality Assurance and other management reporting systems
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
soft services, catering, cleaning, facilities