Chefs all grades
As a chef with Elior you will prepare and present high quality food in line with Elior UK objectives and client requirements
- Support proactive management and development of the kitchen team in order to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, Customer and Client.
- Prepare and present high quality food in line with Elior UK objectives and client requirements.
- Support management with internal and external communications, effectively communicating relevant information to the kitchen team.
- Responsible for supporting the 'Elior eXperience' communication and for embedding the standards within the team, supporting the service champion as appropriate.
- Assist Management and deputise in innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets maintaining high standard of food presentation and ensuring portion and quality control.
- To support management in creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and innovative food.
- Ensure operational activities meet requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and employees."
- Assist Management and deputise in maintaining, ordering and control of food stocks
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
- within budget and using nominated suppliers.
Apply for Chefs all grades
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly