Elior UK are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team in the capacity of Bar Manager.
Kingston University – Kingston Hill
Summary of Role
To provide a quality service to customers and manage the day to day operations of the Bar.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Day to day operation of the bar
- Training and monitoring of bar staff
- Preparing financial reports
- Health & Safety and Food Safety compliances
- Managing stocks, ordering new stock and checking sales mix
- Managing and organising events for the bar
- Liaising with suppliers
Knowledge and Skills
- A passion for service: Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills. Establishes strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintains a professional image at all times. Able to advise others in a specialist area of expertise.
- A performance driven approach: Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Taking the initiative: Confident and able to motivate, influence and persuade others.
- Respecting commitments: Adaptable, whilst able to confirm strictly to Elior UK procedures. Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion.
Experience and Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated previous experience working in bars and events function
- Knowledge in food safety and health & safety standards would be an added benefit
- Personal Licence holder ideal
Apply for Bar Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly