Host is a fresh food company with a number of contracts in the education and healthcare industry a business built around passionate, professional people who seek a level of empowerment to enable them to make their statement in the world of contract catering food and service
Salary/Hourly Rate: £7.50 per hour
Working Pattern: 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Casual
Contact Name: Jason Crawley
Job specification, Roles and Responsibilities:
A great opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Assistant.
• Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unit.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To take responsibility for all food counters and drink serving areas.
• To use till systems and ensure cash handing procedures are adhered to.
• Cleaning of food counters.
• Full of personality and energy.
• Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
• Thrives under high pressured environment.
• Always presented to a high standard.
• Customer service focused.
• Has attention to detail.
• Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties