Salary/Hourly Rate: £32,000 per annum
Working Pattern: Predominantly Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, Occasional Weekends required
Contract Type: Permanent, 52 weeks per year
Contact Name: Helen Stockwin
The Brookwood Partnership is proud to be in second place in the Top Best Companies to Work for 2014. We look after our employees and make work a great place to be! We provide fresh food and great kitchen teams to independent schools.
We require a talented Head Chef to join our team.
The successful candidate:
• Has a genuine passion for freshly cooked food and great service
• Has proven experience working as a Chef/Head Chef, preferably contract catering/education.
• Has excellent attention to detail
• Has leadership potential and a client focused approach
• Is a well trained, well-groomed person, who is able to work under pressure
• To compile menus for all services according to company standards
• To ensure food is produced to our high standards and for the service time required
• To ensure food production and menu planning complies with budget and financial requirements
• Maintaining all hygiene, health and safety standards in the receipt, storage and food production areas through to the point of service
• To supervise, develop and monitor the performance of team members reporting to this post as their first level of management
• Can deputise for the Site Manager when required.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY