Salary/Hourly Rate: £25,000 per annum
Working Pattern: 7.00am to 4.00pm , Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Temporary, full time
Contact Name: Helen Stockwin
Initial Chef Manager Cover required for a school in Leamington Spa
The Brookwood Partnership is proud to be in second place in the Top Best Companies to Work for 2014. We look after our employees and make work a great place to be! We provide fresh food and great kitchen teams to independent schools.
A great opportunity has arisen for temporary Catering Chef Manager starting in late August 2017
To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
• To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
• To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract.
• To ensure recruitment, induction, training, promotion, performance management, development and discipline of all employees occurs in the units. Full job performance of all employees to be achieved through accordance with company employment and equal opportunities policies. Appropriate records must be kept.
• Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation's Manager.
• To maximise sales generation through effective implementation of CH&Co marketing plans. To grow the business in the unit through maximising uptake and spend per head
• The right person must have multi-site experience in catering hospitality and cleaning, previous management within schools would be an advantage
• You must have an eye for detail with hospitality services
• You will be a team player and someone who can communicate clearly with all levels of staff and adaptable to many challenges to look after and assist in the running of the school with the General Manager at this prestigious school
• Able to deliver and exceed client expectations
• Able to work on large teams
• Has experience of working in a similar environment
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY