Salary/Hourly Rate: £22,500 p.a.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 7.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m
Contract Type: permanent, term-time only
Contact Name: Chris Frith
The Brookwood Partnership is proud to be in second place in the Top Best Companies to Work for 2014. We look after our employees and make work a great place to be! We provide fresh food and great kitchen teams to independent schools.
We have a vacancy for a hands on Chef Manager to work full time hours at a prestigious school.
You must have
• A talent for providing great looking, fresh food to pupils and staff
• Strong craft skills ideally with a work history in contract catering
• Experience supervising or managing a team
• A nationally recognised catering qualification
Responsibilities will include
• Ensuring a high quality food service every day
• Making food fun for pupils and staff by organising special events, tasting tables and theme days
• Catering for 5 Star hospitality events, summer balls, match teas and Governors suppers.
• Managing a team, including completing training and appraisals
• Completing menus and ordering
• Managing a tight budget including food costings and production sheets
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work in a friendly, fun workplace where you are truly valued for your contribution – APPLY TODAY