CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Lusso, our specialist division providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in the city of London and beyond. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering.
Hourly Rate: £9.75 per hour, 40 hours per week
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Contact Name: Thierry Iannone
A great opportunity has arisen for a General Assistant.
• Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unit.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To take responsibility for all food counters and drink serving areas.
• To use till systems and ensure cash handing procedures are adhered to.
• Cleaning of food counters.
• Full of personality and energy.
• Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
• Thrives under high pressured environment.
• Customer service focused.
• Has attention to detail.
• Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
General Assistants are responsible for organising the service of the client’s requirements in the café throughout the day and for providing great service.
Duties include setting up the counter and displays, promoting the products on offer, keeping the work environment tidy and record all food and beverage sales accurately on the till to ensure the effective reporting of results.
Customer interaction is essential within this role and therefore applicants must be over fluent in English and preferably have a previous experience.
Early shift starts at 6.30 late shift end at 18.00
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.