CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Charlton House, our business and industry division specialising in high quality staff catering services and support services such as reception across the UK.
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Alison May
A great opportunity has arisen for a Chef Manager.
To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract.
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation's Manager.
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Manage the FOH & BOH operations within the unit.
- Similar experience in a Chef Manager position.
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.