CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
Hourly Rate: £9.50 per hour
Working Pattern: 5 days over 7
Contract Type: Permanent /Part time
Contact Name: Richard Nielsen
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Restaurant Supervisor.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Waiter/Waitress to join our team for a private member’s club in Central London.
If you are hardworking, creative and friendly, with a positive attitude then we would love you to join our team. You will be covering breakfast and lunch service mainly at weekends and potentially one weekday.
This is a truly unique place to work, we pride ourselves on our working ethos, providing a relaxed and fun environment to work in while never compromising on the high standards we are known for. As an expanding company, this is an exciting time to join us with plenty of opportunities for great training and an opportunity for progression.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To strive to continually exceed customer expectations and provide excellent customer care.
- Investigate revenue shortfalls and cost overspends relating to financial results for the unit and take action as necessary
- To ensure every possible effort is made to achieve unit turnover and profit targets
- Organised, Efficient and Driven
- Able to prioritise duties according to restaurant needs.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Able to nurture a team around them.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Worked in a similar high volume restaurant.
- Extensive experience in managing teams FOH & BOH
- Ability to understand upcoming trends and food themes.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.