Regional Manager - M4
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to join our business covering the southern M4 Corridor.
As a Regional Manager you be responsible for a number of clients with an annual turnover of over £11 million. This role would require someone who has previous experience managing teams across multiple Sites specifically within catering.
You will be required to ensure that we deliver consistently to the highest standards in customer and operational service to our direct clients. You will be responsible for the catering facilities to include restaurants, cafes, vending services and hospitality services. Through inspirational leadership, you will engage your teams to consistently deliver first class customer and food service and strong financial controls.Main responsibilities
You will manage at a regional level of 7 key sites across the South West and London M4. As the Regional Manager we will expect you to develop strategic and operational plans for regional client’s needs, managing execution and measuring results.
As well as meeting and developing the customer experience you will drive and encourage a high performing team, to not only achieve but enhance their performance and targets.Ideal candidate
- You will have a background in multi-site catering or food management, preferably in an outsourced catering company
- You will have excellent communication and management skills
- A background in a fast paced environment
- You will have strong financial acumen along with responsibility for a full P&L
- Experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- The ability to train, coach and develop people
- Experienced within a multi-site and client environment
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary foodservice solutions for business and workplace industry clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea-room to the board room and everything in between.