Administrator- Housekeeping Department
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Administrator. You will join our highly motivated Housekeeping Team in delivering outstanding customer service at our prestigious contract in Kings College Hospital.
Monday to Friday
6am to 2pm
1pm to 9pm
You will be responsible for the update, preparation and processing of weekly allocation for over 400 employees, review and ensure accuracy of allocations, sickness records and holiday requests.
You will handle the administration of the Housekeeping Department, valid employee's work schedule, update and maintain daily allocations.
You will deal with pay queries, employment letters, create and maintain Excel spreadsheets, take notes and provide other administrative duties as required.Ideal candidate
- Administration experience
- Advanced Excel is essential
- Able to prioritize workload and work on own initiative to specific deadlines
- Customer/patient focused
- Can do’ attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
About the company
Medirest is the UK’s leading healthcare support service brands, working in more than 50 acute hospitals and medical treatment centres. Our aim is to provide the highest quality, best value cleaning, catering, logistics support and retail services to the healthcare sector. Medirest improves the patient experience by consistently delivering:
- Clean and safe hospitals
- The best patient dining experience in the world
- Flexible and professional logistic services including ‘on-demand’ portering, helpdesk and support services
- The best choice of retail brands including high street names.