We currently have an opportunity for a Barista to join our team, someone who takes pride in giving the highest level of expert service and works quickly and professionally.
The duties for this role will include serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, offering coffee choices, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
This position is Monday to Friday, candidates must be flexible as working hours will be between 6am - 6pm.Ideal candidate
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Previous Barista experience is preferred
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Flexible, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- A 'can do' attitude
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.