Assistant Hospitality Manager
We are recruiting an experienced Assistant Manager to join this busy high end contract. We are looking for a passionate, professional and confident manager to lead and develop the current hospitality offer across the venue managing a team of 11 day to day and reporting into the General Manager.Package description
Predominantly Monday - Friday, Term Time with opportunity for overtime and weekendsMain responsibilities
- Support the General Manager in the development of the team
- Ensure the delivery of high standards of food quality and service
- Take responsibility for certain aspects of the business
- Previous experience in managing corporate hospitality and fine dining events
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Passion for food and innovation
- Strong and dynamic management style
- Prepared to constantly challenge and improve our current standards and offer
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.