We’re currently recruiting for an experienced HR Manager in Bath for a fantastic new Hotel.
As our client prepares to open their new flagship Bath Hotel in summer 2017, we’re looking for an experienced HR Manager with passion, drive and enthusiasm. This role presents an exciting opportunity to join a new-build property that will be Bath’s largest hotel with 177 guest bedrooms and conference & events space for over 400 people.
About the Role
As HR Manager you will be overseeing the HR operation for Bath, working closely with the Hotel General Manager and Management Team to support the key HR activities of; employee relations, resourcing, engagement, learning & development and welfare.
To be successful for the role of HR Manager, you’ll have experience of:
• Working in the fast-paced hospitality industry and will be CIPD-qualified
• Being self-motivated, personally well organised, with excellent communication skill.
• Dealing with sensitive and complex employee relation issues
• Making sound judgement calls on the basis of objective evidence and in line with current employment case law
• People management and the ability to lead a team of people in a fast paced changing environment - essential.
Established in 1996, our client is one of the UK's leading operators of contemporary 4* city centre hotels. They are a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Dundee and Glasgow with the Bath Hotel opening in summer 2017. Operating with a mission to provide chic and stylish destination properties in key markets across the UK, customer service is the primary focus for all members of the Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
For the position of HR Manager there is a salary on offer of £30,000 to £35,000 plus a host of benefits which include:
• Pension scheme operated by The People’s Pension
• Employee assistance programme
• Critical illness cover
• Employee reward scheme
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Free meals when on duty
• Use of gym & pool facilities (where available)
• Taxi contribution if you’re starting early or finishing late
• Restaurant & spa discount
• Guest experience overnight stay
• Employee of the Month scheme
If you’d like to join our client as a HR Manager, then please click apply.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HR, manager, human resources, personnel, CIPD,
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly