We have an exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef for a high volume and high profile unit based in Chalfont St Giles.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sous to work closely within a highly experienced and trained team.
You will be number you will be part of a team of 8 staff including a Catering Manager and Head Chef. You will be preparing the highest standard of food for the breakfast and lunch service serving c420 staff.
For the right candidate we offer fantastic career development programmes and management training opportunities. We encourage our staff to be the best they can be and support future career aspirations.Package description
- Monday - Friday , 37.5 hours per week
- Up to £10 per hour
- Uniforms supplied
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Meals on duty
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
To work closely with the Head Chef to aid in the day to day operation and control procedures of the kitchen and all the food operations at all times, whilst complying with company standards and policies. To ensure the overall management of the food operation including set up and break down and operation of these areas.
You need to be proactive, professional with a positive and ambitious attitude. If you put in the work you will be recognised.Ideal candidate
- Superb culinary skill with a huge passion for quality food and ingredients
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded