Costa Coffee Team Leader
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join our extremely busy Costa Coffee Franchise at Warwick University, as a Team Leader. The main focus of this position would be to work alongside another two Team Leaders in supporting the manager on a daily basis; helping to organise, train and develop a team of twenty, whilst adhering to Costa brand standards and driving sales.Main responsibilities
- Ensuring customers and clients are served in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
- Promoting the Costa brand to new and existing customers.
- Focusing on developmental aspects of the business in order to achieve a 90% pass across all three external audits.
- Manage the day to day workflow within the team.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store, stock take, orders and cashing up.
- Leading by example in all aspects of your work.
- Coaching and developing staff to achieve their highest potential.
- Complying with all Company hygiene and health & safety procedures.
- Previous experience within a coffee/restaurant/hospitality setting.
- Previous team leader/ supervisory experience would be beneficial though not essential.
- Desire to succeed and lead the business forwards.
- Self-motivate and aspire to develop and evolve with the business.
- A 'Can-do' attitude
- Flexible approach to working hours.
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.