Salary/Hourly Rate: £9.67 per hour
Working Pattern: 25 hours per week, 10.00 am to 15.00 pm
Contract Type: Permanent, Term-Time only
Contact Name: Callum Curtis-Benent
A great opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Assistant.
• To prepare all china, crockery and glasses for all functions
• Checking all crockery, cutlery and glassware and function
equipment is clean and in good repair, return back into stock ready to be used.
• Fold all napkins for function lunch and dinners.
• Sort/ replenish all laundry daily.
• Set up functions e.g. lunches, fine dining, meeting rooms and ensure all equipment/ catering is in place ready for event to start.
• Tidy and sort the storage shelves for disposables and kitchen supplies daily.
• Assist with lunch service as required from time to time.
• Keep all function areas clean and tidy and ready for use
• Ensure that all glasses are clean and stored in the correct boxes by size and type at all times.
• Keep a stock check of all sundries such as candles, truffles, sugar, night lights, butter, chafing fuel and inform supervisor when new stock is required.
• Take stock Twice a year of all function items to allow for ordering.
• Any other reasonable task.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service at an enhanced level.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY