Salary/Hourly Rate: £16.10 per hour, 40 hours per week
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent, Term-Time only (38 weeks per year)
Contact Name: Robert Freeman
A great opportunity has arisen for a Chef Manager.
To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract.
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation's Manager.
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Manage the FOH & BOH operations within the unit.
- Similar experience in a Chef Manager position.
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service at an enhanced level.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY