Due to exciting growth and transformation we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Coffee Shop Manager within a well-known retail store. The position is ideally situated in Worthing with excellent transport links.
You will be passionate about providing the highest standard of customer service at all levels and lead by example in quality of work. You will be responsible for guiding and motivating your team and helping to drive and increase sales on site.Package description
- Up to £22k dependant on experience
- Possibility of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Great transport links
- Training and development schemes
As the Unit Manager you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Previous management experience
- Would consider an strong Assistant Manager looking for their first Unit management role
- Ideally have a branded retail food background
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.