We have a superb opportunity for an ambitious Restaurant Manager required for our clients prestigious city centre 2 AA Rosette restaurant, wine bar and private dining venue in Cardiff.
Our client is a multi-award winning Michelin guide listed restaurant and is renowned for its food, wine and cocktails. Set over 4 levels, the restaurant and wine bar serves an even split of food and wine after recently completing a £150k refurbishment of the customer areas.
The focus is on quality service and giving the customer an experience that they will not forget. This restaurant is famed not only for its food but also for its wine list and is considered to one of the finest in the UK.
The Main restaurant is a 60 covers with a further 40 split between 2 private dining rooms.
The Restaurant has a close-knit team so needs a Restaurant Manager who will enjoy working in a small environment
It is essential that you have great communication skills to successfully liaise with the kitchen team, sommelier team and customers of the Cardiff area as you will be responsible for all aspects of the dining experience, which will include managing the quality of service and offering training and guidance where needed.
The successful candidate for this Restaurant Manager role must have previous experience at a High Rosette or Michelin establishment to be considered and you must have:
* Strong leadership skills are essential.
* Career hungry with drive and energy levels
* Exceptional personal presentation
* A strong wine knowledge is preferable but extensive training will be given
* Be friendly and energetic with a keen eye for detail.
* Social media knowledge is preferable as successful candidate will use this form of media on a daily basis to advertise the Restaurants offerings.
This exciting role of Restaurant Manager is offering you an excellent salary of £26,000 per annum plus £4,000 bonus package. In addition, tips can average between £3,000 - £5,000 per annum.
Our client believes that investment in their staff members is key to the success of their business and the happiness of their customers which is why they are offering full support, training and development opportunities to help your career flourish and you will also receive:
* 28 days paid holiday – extra earned for each year of service.
* 2 consecutive days off a week
* Dental Coverage and Mobile Phone Insurance
* Company sponsorship for WSET Wine training to level 2
* Exclusive employee perks and big discounts from some of the UK’s biggest brands.
* 50% of Wine through our staff wine purchase scheme.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you
Hospitality, Catering, Restaurant, manager, front of house, service, waiting, Rosettes, Michelin, Awards, brasserie, venues,