1 day left
- Full Time
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Lusso, our specialist division providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in the city of London and beyond. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering.
Hourly Rate: £10.57 per hour, 35 hours per week
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: James Nicholls
An exciting opportunity has arisen providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in London. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering in the UK’s Number 1 Art university.
- To effectively maintain CH&Co standards within your unit and monitor adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Treat all customers and internal staff in a polite and courteous manner at all times.
- To answer all incoming calls promptly, courteously and in line with Company performance standards.
- To ensure that all messages are recorded and passed to intended recipient in a timely manner.
- To greet and deal with all visitors/clients when visiting the office
- Deal with all customer comments in a positive manner and take appropriate follow up action, turning any negative customer experiences into positive ones
- Support the General Manager and Team in the effective liaison with the Client to ensure the continual development of the partnership.
- Attend training courses as required to actively continue and pursue your personal development.
- Flexible in assisting in the unit and other areas within the Divisional Team in response to business and customer needs and at major events.
- Give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in prompt, caring and helpful manner.
- Communicate openly with colleagues and attend briefing sessions as requested by your Manager.
- Promotes a team spirit and is loyal to and supportive of the team, which includes any temporary members of staff you have dealings with
- Demonstrate excellent control of all operating costs in line with set targets.
- Minimise operating costs by using all equipment and products in accordance with Company and manufacturers guidelines.
- Assist in the preparation of customer invoices and event invoices and the tracking of debtor position.
- Ensure that all accounts/debts are collected within the terms of the business
- Take responsibility of company financial systems
- Ensure stationary/stocks are maintained at agreed level.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.