We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef to join one of our busy units in Daventry situated off Junction 18 of the M1.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chef to work closely within a highly experienced and trained team.
You will be preparing the highest standard of food for the lunch and evening service, serving c200 onsite.
For the right candidate we offer fantastic career development programmes and management training opportunities. We encourage our staff to be the best they can be and support future career aspirations.Package description
- Monday - Friday, 30 hours per week!
- Uniforms supplied
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Meals on duty
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
To work closely with the Unit Manager to aid in the day to day operation and control procedures of the kitchen and all the food operations at all times, whilst complying with company standards and policies. To ensure the overall management of the food operation including set up and break down and operation of these areas.
You need to be proactive, professional with a positive and ambitious attitude. If you put in the work you will be recognisedIdeal candidate
- Superb culinary skill with a huge passion for quality food and ingredients
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications