Assistant Hospitality Manager
You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and customer service to the pupils and staff. You should share our passion for delivering the best service and exciting fresh and nutritious food on a daily basis.
It all starts with enjoyment - great tasting, healthy food that students look forward to and really love.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Assistant Hospitality Duty Manager to join our great team that can help further enhance our hospitality & service offer working alongside the General Manager.Package description
5 out of 7 days
£18000 - £22000
Opportunity to join the Compass pension and share scheme
Meals on duty
Great opportunity for progression
Chartwells is the leading provider of catering and support services to the education sector in the UK. We provide innovative catering, hospitality and food service by creating imaginative food offers delivered with an exceptional service.
- Manage the team to deliver an excellent catering service through great food and excellent customer service
- Responsible for managing the delivery of food innovation throughout the site.
- You will ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
- Effective control of costs
- Introduction of new ideas to drive the service forward
- Develop the existing teams’ knowledge and skills.
- Passionate about catering and service delivery
- Knowledge of food preparation and standards required
- A strong leader, with bags of enthusiasm
- Supervisory experience within a 4/5 star hospitality environment
- Experience of management of catering service is essential
- An adaptable individual who can communicate at all levels from pupils to clients
- Very organised and enjoys working in a very busy environment
- Sound knowledge of legislative standards
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Computer literacy
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to offer excellent customer service
- A 'Can do' attitude