Sous Chef – Raymond Blanc – Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Oxfordshire
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join the two Michelin star Kitchen Brigade at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons. The role is responsible for training and motivating the team, ensuring each section of the kitchen is running to the correct standard. You will assist the Head Chef in running the passé and working alongside all sections within the kitchen, ensuring consistency and quality with every dish. This role also offers the opportunity to bring creative ideas in dish development.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working in the kitchen of a luxury, award winning restaurant at a similar level
- Have experience in leading, supervising and training a team
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and managers
- Demonstrate a passion for attention to detail and excellence
- Be career focused with ambition to learn and develop
Learning and Development
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
The benefits of working at le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
- 28 holiday days including bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available at Relais & Chateaux and Belmond
- Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Uniform provided
- Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Quarterly staff parties and social events
To apply, please contact Human Resources on 01844 277276, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via www.belmondcareers.com
To find out more about the exciting careers we have at Belmond Le Manoir and to keep in touch with us for the latest opportunities:
Follow us on Twitter - @LeManoirCareers
Join our Facebook group – www.facebook.com/LeManoirCareers
In line with requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.