Operations Manager - Southern England
Our client, is a national contract catering business with a fantastic reputation for bringing innovative solutions to a wide range of sectors. They believe in recruiting the best people at every level to maintain consistency and high standards of service.
Due to expansion of business they are on the hunt for driven operators across the southern region ideally from the contract catering sector within Business and Industry or Education. The role would include the overall management and leadership of a number of high profile contracts with cumulative annual turnovers circa £5-7 million.
There is a dynamic culture within this organization and one that encourages collaboration of ideas and autonomous management. They are also very foodie and want to attract people who share their absolute passion for delivering great food and service. They are ideally looking for an experience from within the foodservice arena however are open minded to a background in retail.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A real self-starter that takes their own initiative and runs with it
- A genuine ‘foodie’ in every sense of the word
- Brilliant at forging excellent and lasting client relationships
- Able to lead from the front and is visible within the business at all times
- Highly organised, planning and allocating work effectively to multi-site teams
- Someone who has their ‘finger on the pulse’, ensuring targets are met and work is carried out to exceed quality standards through motivational monitoring and guidance
- Compliant with all relevant policies and procedures in relation to recruitment, absence management and disciplinary procedures
- Dedicated to the ongoing development of your people and establishing succession plans for their career progression
- Able to produce accurate and timely reporting on financial performance
- Someone who is keen to share their ideas and best practice with their people and peers
- Able to facilitate an efficient reporting structure with the use of Service Level Agreements
- Focused on achieving the highest standards of food and service that exceed the expectation of clients
If you are interested and would like to know more please send your CV and covering email, explaining why you feel you are suited to this position. Please be aware that only suitable applicants will be contacted.