Food Service Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
We are on the hunt for a dynamic, retail focused and innovative Food Service Manager to join one of our high profile financial contracts in Birmingham City Centre.
We are looking for someone highly motivated, who is used to reviewing standards and implementing processes to ensure exceptional service delivery.Package description
40 hours per week - Working Monday to FridayMain responsibilities
This role will give you the responsibility to manage all aspects of the Staff Dining of a 1,000 people and Coffee Shop outlets. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team.
Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. You will be required to work closely with other unit managers and areas.Ideal candidate
- You will need to have experience & passion to deliver a high end hospitality service
- Passion for food and catering
- Be professional and proactive at all times
- Flexibility is key, as you will need to be hands on to support in all areas of the site
- Have a passion for food and quality 5 star service
- A hands on and proactive management style
- Strong financial acumen
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.