Area Facilities Manager - Midlands
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Area Facilities Manager to manage c40 sites for one of our largest contracts. This position is predominately overseeing cleaning, reception and security.
The sites are predominantly based in the Midlands area.Package description
- Up to £31k depending on experience
- Mainly Mon - Fri, needs to be flexible as some weekend involved
- 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to join the Compass share and pension scheme
- To report any maintenance and safety issues immediately and follow up action in accordance to the contractual procedure.
- To be able to work effectively on your own
- To advocate and follow agreed policies and procedures and ensure your teams follow suit.
- To conduct appropriate training sessions to update knowledge of equipment, materials and procedures and actively encourage and promote documented training within the team.
- To carry out routine inspections and audits of the regional sites and ensure that all levels of the Support Services are maintained to a high standard and maintained at all times.
- To liaise with colleagues, and identify any training needs where appropriate in order to maintain standards.
- To always attempt to improve on existing standards of work and drive continuous improvement
- To perform any other reasonable duties as required by the National Operations Manager.
- To perform any administrative duties required within the operation
- To use your own initiative to ensure you are able to identify where you need to change your own activities to meet different circumstances
- To regularly manage sub-contractor relationships
- Confident in HR policies and procedures
- Understanding of Hard Services and Soft Services delivery
- Skills in managing sub-contractors
- Project management experience
- To be a personable individual who has confidence to work closely with clients on a regular basis
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Be organised and be able to work on their own initiative
- 2 years Area Management experience within the Facilities Management business
- Ability to manage your own time
- To be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- To have managed a varied portfolio of service streams
14forty is a pioneering integrated facilities management (IFM) business which brings a new high quality solution to the market.
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.